Friday, July 15, 2005

Random Friday Round-Up

I'd celebrate my site counter approaching 1,000, but I realize that, realistically, most of those visits were probably from me.

Hey, did you see Brian Stack kill as the Travelling Salesman on Conan O'Brian last night? If you did, come by Sara Schaefer is Obsessed With You tonight, and see him be funny in a whole different context. If not, come by to see what the hell I'm talking about.

The lovely and talented Christina Casa has added a link to this site to her own Internet home.I quote:

"He's smart, he's cute, he's funny- he's married!* - http://danmccoy.blogspot.com - Dan's the man. The funny man.
*murphy's law "

Aw. I am indeed quite married, happily so. Yet I'm a big enough sucker for complements that flattery will always earn you a reciprocal link on my page.

Here's a tip: listening to Katrina and the Waves' "Walking on Sunshine" on headphones while walking past Grand Central Station during rush hour will make you feel like you're in a montage from a 1980's "making it in the big city" movie (i.e. The Secret of My Success, etc.).

So if that's a feeling you ever want to have... y'know. You know what to do.

1 comment:

Christ Ina said...

oh man, now you think i "like" you or something. nothing could be farther from the truth.

SUCKA! SMILEY FACE SMILEY FACE WINK WINK! now i'm exhausted from all that emoticoning. *sigh*