Monday, October 19, 2009

Terry Jones

This weekend I got to attend a small Q&A / writing seminar with Monty Python member Terry Jones. Suffice it to say that, as is almost certainly the case for anyone who does comedy, Monty Python means more to me than I can express.

Afterward, some members of my sketch group Mr. Whitpants (Matt Koff and Roy Koshy), a friend-of-the-group (Mike Yoder), and I got a picture with the man himself:














Hmmn. That's nice, but it looks a little cluttered with all those people in there. Let's see if I can...


















Well, that's better, but there still seems to be something... off about it. Maybe I can fix it if I just...













HEY, EVERYBODY! LOOK AT ME AND MY BEST FRIEND, MONTY PYTHON'S TERRY JONES!

1 comment:

Matt Carman said...

I initially looked at the picture without reading anything else and thought, "Wow, Robert De Niro went to a Mr. Whitepants show? I picked the wrong week!"