Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Upcoming Show Alert!

Hey! I'm gonna be appearing in Sara Schaefer's upcoming "One Sara Show." Who will I be playing? Well, not Sara, that's to be sure, since that would mean exceeding the prescribed Sara ration for the evening.

What's that? You'd like to hear about the show in Sara-penned press release form? Well, okay.

* * *

Hello friends. You know, being Thanksgiving Eve and all, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support over the years, and especially over the past few months.
And, I want to let you know that you *might* want to clear your schedule for December 18 at 8 p.m. Because I'm previewing my new show at Union Hall in Brooklyn, and I think you will enjoy it. It's special. It's FREE. There's a live band on stage with me (The Lisps, who I ADORE), and videos, and other spectacular effects...and me.
SARA SCHAEFER'S ONE SARA SHOW
DIRECTED BY JON FRIEDMAN
WRITTEN BY SARA SCHAEFER
MUSIC BY THE LISPS

Special preview performance:
December 18 @ 8 p.m. - FREE!

Union Hall, Park Slope, Brooklyn
702 Union Street @ 5th Ave.


What does Sara Schaefer have to do to prove that she is a self-centered attention whore? Does she have to put on a one woman show with her name in the title? Does she have the quirky indie rock band, The Lisps backing her? What about hilarious home movies from her childhood, bizarre clipart, the true definition of "rockbottom", and a live video experience that will pretty much blow your mind? Well, you got it. Sara Schaefer presents, 'Sara Schaefer's One Sara
Show', written and starring Sara Schaefer.

If you don't love this show, you hate orphans.

Directed by acclaimed comedian/producer and the creator of "The Rejection Show", Jon Friedman
. Music by The Lisps. Featuring Lang Fisher and Dan McCoy. Live video by Dan Winckler.

No comments: