Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Everyone's Working for Me

A while back I shot something for Sara Schaefer's AOL music and comedy show "The DL," and today they posted it online, so that all could enjoy my stiff acting and surprisingly large number of chins. Since it's somewhat office-themed, and it features the back of Sara's head in one shot, this is probably the closest fans of Sara Schaefer is Obsessed With You are gonna get to a reunion. So lap it up:



A guest writing spot in Gawker two weeks ago... a starring role in a two minute AOL video today. I know what you're thinking-- I've sold out. Gone all corporate. Well, guess what? I didn't get paid for either! HA! What do you think of me now?!

Hmn... Perhaps I need an agent.

DVD commentary extra: I ad libbed the line "You're next." Yeah, that's just how a brilliant comedy mind works.

1 comment:

fusenumber8 said...

Linkable.
Infinitely linkable.
Get ready for your close-up, Mr. DeMille.