Thursday, July 08, 2010

The Return of Gchat Theater

me:http://www.wrongsideoftheart.com/2009/02/her-name-was-lisa-1979-usa/
Ritch: Kinda makes two thumbs up look a little tame.
me: More movies should be reviewed with "FULL ERECTION, 100%!"
Ritch: I'd give Showgirls like a 55%
me: Embrace of the Vampire on the other hand...
Ritch: I'd like to see "MAINTAINED A FAIRLY CONSTANT CHUBBY"
me: "Soft, but that wasn't really the movie's fault--I've just been really tired and stressed."
Ritch: ha
"Full Erection 100 percent, but I'll qualify that by saying I watched the movie in the back of a slowly rumbling bus."
me: These are the downfalls of the erection-based movie rating system.
Ritch: If you achieve a full erection 100 percent for the entirety of this Ken Burns documentary, consult your physician.

No comments: