Thursday, June 21, 2007

In Which I Post a Gmail Chat Transcript Which Illustrates My Tendency to Waste Time With Pointless Gibberish

New status message: used gravel for sale - in original shrinkwrap

matt.koff: I'll take some

me: $12 for four pieces.

matt.koff: hmm
how... big are the pieces

me: gravel-sized

matt.koff: Isn't that kind of unreasonable
what were they used for?

me: Look, if you're not interested, move along.

matt.koff: WHAT WERE THEY USED FOR, ANSWER ME

me: You're wasting my time, and blocking my business.
They were used for gravel.

matt.koff: I'LL TAKE IT

me: too late.

matt.koff: WHAT
YOU JUST PUT IT UP

me: I've promised it all to a collector in Tokyo.

matt.koff: FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD A CHANCE TO GET THAT GRAVEL AND I BLEW IT

me: It's really delicious gravel too. And totally water-absorbent.

matt.koff: DGHUOIDSHF-9SVSIOUDVB

me: Plus it does taxes.

matt.koff: NO!!

me: Well, I'm off to swim in my money bin.
(I built it after selling so much gravel)

At this point, both parties lose interest and go off to read a blog or something. Lather, rinse, repeat.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Too soon.